The Hotel de la Source is situated 100 meters from the La Source entrance of the Circuit of
Spa-Francorchamps in Belgium.
With an almost permanent occupation for multiple races, meetings, incentives, track days, teambuilding days and other meetings, the circuit of Spa-Francorchamps became a European hub for motorsports and events.
Created in 1920 by Jules de Their and Henri Langlois Van Ophem, the race track at Spa-Francorchamps was originally a combination of the roads linking the townships of Francorchamps, Stavelot and Malmedy.
The 1970s were pivotal years in the history of the track, abandoned by certain drivers who thought it was too long. The new 7km track that we know today was therefore officially opened in 1970. More technical, and more winding, bounded by clearings, the new track kept most of the features that made it famous combined with greater safety for the drivers. Finally, in the 2000s, to secure its future, the circuit assumed the status of a permanent track and was finally closed to all public traffic.
Located nearby the Francorchamps main entrance and its famous "Source curve", LLM Mecasport, Porsche and luxury vehicles specialist, has been offering a quality and personalized service for 15 years already.
Whatever the use of your vehicle (track, historic rally, contemporary rally, everyday use or other), LLM Mecasport provides routine maintenance, bodywork, preparation, breakdown service for any mark on the track, sales or search for second hand dream cars.
Don't miss the detour!